:: Presents ::
Creatine Matrix Volumizer!
Prices Subject to change Without Notice
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.4g)
Size: 835 Grams
Servings - 80
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
Magnesium 350 mg 88% 88%
L-Tyrosine 500 mg
L-Taurine 2,000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2,000 mg
Dicreatine Malate 2,500 mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2,500 mg
Natural and Artificial Flavors and Colors, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow #5. FD&C Blue #1.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing, milk, egg, wheat, soybean, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanuts.
Initial (first serving) instructions: To assess your individual tolerance to the supplement, combine 1/2 scoop of Green MAGnitude with 3-4 oz of cold water and consume it before or after your workout. Shake well before drinking. Directions for usage: Combine 1 scoop of Green MAGnitude with 6-8 oz of water and consume it pre-workout or post-workout. Shake well before drinking. For best results, Green MAGnitude should be used in conjunction with other Controlled Labs products, with at least 1-2 gal of water per day, and a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet.
You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product. Do not take this product with yohimbe or MAOI drugs. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude - The most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.
- Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
- Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
- Instantly Dissolves
- Patented Form of Creatine
- Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
- Greater Protein Synthesis
- No Bitter CEE Taste
- Caffeine Free
Increase Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!
We have responded to customer demand and the result: Green MAGnitude... Creatine with attitude. If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength. Green MAGnitude is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually feel working during your workout.
Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This key combination also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.
Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude for potent cell volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.
Controlled Labs Products Listing
- Selsby JT, DiSilvestro RA, Devor ST. Mg2+-creatine chelate and a low-dose creatine supplementation regimen improve exercise performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2004 May;18(2):311-5.
- Brilla LR, Giroux MS, Taylor A, Knutzen KM. Magnesium-creatine supplementation effects on body water. Metabolism. 2003 Sep;52(9):1136-40.
- Fukuhiro Y, Wowk M, Ou R, Rosenfeldt F, Pepe S. Cardioplegic strategies for calcium control: low Ca(2+), high Mg(2+), citrate, or Na(+)/H(+) exchange inhibitor HOE-642. Circulation. 2000 Nov 7;102(19 Suppl 3):III319-25.
- Lamb GD, Stephenson DG. Effect of Mg2+ on the control of Ca2+ release in skeletal muscle fibres of the toad. J Physiol. 1991 Mar;434:507-28.
- Deijen JB, Wientjes CJ, Vullinghs HF, Cloin PA, Langefeld JJ. "Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course" Brain Res Bull. 1999 Jan 15;48(2):203-9.
- Abraham, G.E, and Flechas J.D. "Management of Fibromyalgia: Rationale for the use of magnesium and Malic Acid" Journal of Nutritional Medicine, 3:49-59, 1992.
- V.V. Dunaev, et al. "Effect of Malic Acid Salts on Physical Work Capacity and its Recovery after Exhausting Muscular Activity," Famakol Toksikol 51(3) (1988): 1-25.
- V. Bobyleva-Guarriero, et al. "The Role of Malate in Exercise-induced Enhancement of Mitochondrial Espiration" Arch Biochem Biophys 245(2) (19086): 470-76.
- Schrama JW, Heetkamp MJ, Simmins PH, Gerrits WJ. "Dietary betaine supplementation affects energy metabolism of pigs" J Anim Sci. 2003 May;81(5):1202-9.
- Craig SA. "Betaine in human nutrition" Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Sep;80(3):539-49.
- Bakker AJ, Berg HM. "Effect of taurine on sarcoplasmic reticulum function and force in skinned fast-twitch skeletal muscle fibres of the rat" J Physiol. 2002 Jan;538:185-94.
The lowest prices with the fast delivery!
Order today using 100% secure servers!
Prices Subject to change Without Notice